1 on 1 OnLINE / Remote WEIGHTLIFTING COACHING
Our 1:1 Weightlifting Coaching Service is our most involved, most personalised coaching option.
You'll work in direct contact with a qualified and experienced coach to enhance your training and improve your performance.
Alex Parry, MSc, BA
Tutor & Educator for British Weightlifting
His experience includes working as Head coach of Yorkshire Barbell Weightlifting Club, plus 7+ years experience within Strength & Conditioning, including supporting to 2 major universities and 2 national talent pathways.
What Customers Are Saying
"I absolutely loved working with Alex. I finally feel confident that I can perform the olympic lifts in my programme"
Derek W. 85kg Weightlifter
"Can't rate Alex's Coaching highly enough. In 12 weeks I've gone from pretty much never weightlifting before to having (at least in my eyes) pretty good technique."
Amit. R. 109kg Weightlifter
What you'll get
1) Work one-on-one with a qualified and experienced weightlifting coach
2) 100% Individualised Training Programme: You'll get your own programme designed specifically to address your weak spots and move you towards your goals
3) Weekly Programme Updates: Your coach will monitor your training feedback and make tailored adjustments each week
4) 2-3 x Weekly Check-Ins: Alongside your proactive updates, your coach will check in with you by Messenger or Text to provide feedback on your training, answer your questions and keep you on track when the training gets tough.
5) Video Analysis: Never worry about your technique again. Send unlimited videos for review, feedback and suggestions.
6) 24 Hour Turnaround time on any of your questions throughout the week
7) Custom Nutrition Guidance (Optional): You'll receive a step-by-step priorities based nutrition plan to enhance your recovery, improve your performance and get you into the right competition weight class (if that's a goal for you)
Character Strength client testimonials & Results
frequently asked questions
What's the Next Step After Completing My Purchase?
I'll reach out within 1 business day to organise your first coaching call. You'll also have a simple T&C's and health form to fill in.
How Will I Communicate With My Coach?
We will communicate most regularly through Text, Messenger or WhatsApp Chat (Depending on your preference) as well as via phone calls for our longer, more in-depth checks ins and reviews.
Can I Chat With You Before Making a Purchase?
Of course, you can message me directly on 07712 471834, or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. I aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
Will You Provide Warm-Ups and Mobility Work?
Yes, every 1:1 weightlifting client will receive my recommended dynamic warm-up, as well as targeted mobility drills to improve your weightlifting.
Is This 1:1 Coaching Suitable for All Levels of Athlete?
Absolutely. The coaching service is 100% tailored to the individual, and I've coached everyone from complete beginners through to experienced competitors.